DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELLO FROM NORTH CAROLINA

Welcome to the forum from a fellow NCer!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome: Your in for an adventure, and this forum is going to help you in everyway they can with that.

Phantomrain.org
Cutting Edge Gear for you Mavic Pro.

Reactions: BigAl07
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from WNC, near Brevard .
Great forum with lots of interesting topics and info .

Mike
ND4W
Mike do you know JohnC from that area who flies sUAS?

Reactions: nd4wmike
Hello North Carolina and Welcome to the Forum from the (Wet) Nature Coast of Florida!

Yes . I have talked with John in emails and on the phone a few times .
He lives about 5 miles from me .
We are both Ham radio operators also .

Mike

I figured that due to your very close proximity you might know him.

I was called to assist a gentleman last year down your way with his HAM Radio antennae. I don't remember his name but he's probably in your "Group". We were asked to use one of my aircraft to run a tag line (my term not his and probably not accurate) from the base of one tree Up & Over the other trees and down the other side to the ground. Unfortunately there was not enough room to SAFELY fly the sUAS up through the canopy so I had to opt out.

Reactions: nd4wmike
I figured that due to your very close proximity you might know him.

I was called to assist a gentleman last year down your way with his HAM Radio antennae. I don't remember his name but he's probably in your "Group". We were asked to use one of my aircraft to run a tag line (my term not his and probably not accurate) from the base of one tree Up & Over the other trees and down the other side to the ground. Unfortunately there was not enough room to SAFELY fly the sUAS up through the canopy so I had to opt out.
I use my homemade air cannon ( PVC and sprinkler valve for triggering}to launch a small weight where I need it and pull up my ant. or whatever I am doing .
In fact I will use it today to get a pararcord up about 40 ft and pull up my rope saw to trim some limbs .

Mike

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S