DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from north of Toronto Ontario

StudentOfTheGame

Reactions
I have been interested in drones for a few years now always procrastinated buying one until 2 weeks ago. Thinking a good starting point would be the cheapest drone I could find with 20+ minutes of battery life.

I ended up getting a holy stone 720e, thinking that after I get some flight hours under my belt and am more comfortable flying drones I will invest in an Air 2S.

My friend joined me on my first flight with his also brand new mini 2 last week. After downloading the footage on my computer and looking at the video and pictures we both took, and the H U G E difference in quality I ordered a mini 2 yesterday too. Should be arriving this weekend.

Looking forward to learning from the experts here!!!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

I have been interested in drones for a few years now always procrastinated buying one until 2 weeks ago. Thinking a good starting point would be the cheapest drone I could find with 20+ minutes of battery life.

I ended up getting a holy stone 720e, thinking that after I get some flight hours under my belt and am more comfortable flying drones I will invest in an Air 2S.

My friend joined me on my first flight with his also brand new mini 2 last week. After downloading the footage on my computer and looking at the video and pictures we both took, and the H U G E difference in quality I ordered a mini 2 yesterday too. Should be arriving this weekend.

Hi there, My first drone was the Holystone E and for the most part it lived up to the advertising , except one thing which I was not thrilled about. Not sure if it will happen to you based on the terrain your flying in and around. OK the advertised range was around 3000 ft which intrigued me , but my true range was under a 1000 ft. Like I said maybe in perfect conditions you'll get 2000 anyway. But I did move on to the Mavic Air 2 and I absolutely love it, all the intelligent flight modes, the range, and the speed, and I love the obstacle avoidance sensors, which thankfully I haven't needed them yet. I just think I lucked out after many youtube reviews on the best drones for the money and reliability. Just for fun I would love to get the air 2 mini as well, great drone with great range as well and don't need a license.

Greetings welcome to the forum! Enjoy and fly safe!

Welcome and grats! Have a blast. Godspeed Droniac

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54