Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hello from Northeast Arkansas!

Hi there! I recently joined this site and didn't see this thread until today! I am a photographer and videographer in Northeast Arkansas, that decided to become a drone pilot!
I am currently flying a Mavic Pro, and I do have my Part 107 FAA License. I try to upload videos regularly to my YouTube Channel where I show drone footage as well as check out products and drone news. Thanks guys! I look forward to becoming more involved on here!

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com

Bunny Too

Staff member
Hi there! I recently joined this site and didn't see this thread until today! I am a photographer and videographer in Northeast Arkansas, that decided to become a drone pilot!
I am currently flying a Mavic Pro, and I do have my Part 107 FAA License. I try to upload videos regularly to my YouTube Channel where I show drone footage as well as check out products and drone news. Thanks guys! I look forward to becoming more involved on here!
Howdy from Wyoming jmalonear, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KEMPO2