Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hello from Northern VA

Soul-MX5

Reaction score
Hey everyone - new to the forum. I bought the Mavic Pro this past winter and have been playing around with it here and there. I'm not pro but hoping to get good at it over time. I've always been into photography (but never really good) and appreciate the tons of videos and pics that are out there with these drones.

My goal is to improve over time and eventually create content that is similar to the stuff you see on youtube which fancy video editing. I've already begun editing a bit here and there but still a long way to go.

Here's one sample...feel free to critique and provide feedback. Thanks!

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hey everyone - new to the forum. I bought the Mavic Pro this past winter and have been playing around with it here and there. I'm not pro but hoping to get good at it over time. I've always been into photography (but never really good) and appreciate the tons of videos and pics that are out there with these drones.

My goal is to improve over time and eventually create content that is similar to the stuff you see on youtube which fancy video editing. I've already begun editing a bit here and there but still a long way to go.

Here's one sample...feel free to critique and provide feedback. Thanks!

Howdy from Wyoming @Soul-MX5 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Soul-MX5

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA. In regards to your video it's very nice, my only critiques would be to avoid yawing during flight, slow down your gimbal sensitivity in your settings in the DJI Go app, keep clips around 5 seconds then cut to another (any longer you start to lose your audience). Keep up the good work! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Soul-MX5

Soul-MX5

Reaction score
Thanks @Aerial-Pixel - I've been meaning to change the setting on the sensitivity..I've noticed I'm way too hard on the gimbal control when it's been steady and I need to change the direction. Thanks for the input.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Pat Garippo

Reaction score
416944C0-A3D4-4A2C-AD3F-44C3B2FC380B.jpeg BE4102CC-E23F-4FD5-9BB5-8BAE3145F72B.jpeg Hi guys!! First time posting!!! Love my new hobby I have a mavic Air. Question how long before I get out of beginners mode? Here’s a picture I took from St. Marteen

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waldezneto