DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Northern VA

Soul-MX5

Reactions
Hey everyone - new to the forum. I bought the Mavic Pro this past winter and have been playing around with it here and there. I'm not pro but hoping to get good at it over time. I've always been into photography (but never really good) and appreciate the tons of videos and pics that are out there with these drones.

My goal is to improve over time and eventually create content that is similar to the stuff you see on youtube which fancy video editing. I've already begun editing a bit here and there but still a long way to go.

Here's one sample...feel free to critique and provide feedback. Thanks!

Reactions: Soul-MX5
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching

Hey everyone - new to the forum. I bought the Mavic Pro this past winter and have been playing around with it here and there. I'm not pro but hoping to get good at it over time. I've always been into photography (but never really good) and appreciate the tons of videos and pics that are out there with these drones.

My goal is to improve over time and eventually create content that is similar to the stuff you see on youtube which fancy video editing. I've already begun editing a bit here and there but still a long way to go.

Here's one sample...feel free to critique and provide feedback. Thanks!

Howdy from Wyoming @Soul-MX5 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA. In regards to your video it's very nice, my only critiques would be to avoid yawing during flight, slow down your gimbal sensitivity in your settings in the DJI Go app, keep clips around 5 seconds then cut to another (any longer you start to lose your audience). Keep up the good work! Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks @Aerial-Pixel - I've been meaning to change the setting on the sensitivity..I've noticed I'm way too hard on the gimbal control when it's been steady and I need to change the direction. Thanks for the input.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

416944C0-A3D4-4A2C-AD3F-44C3B2FC380B.jpeg BE4102CC-E23F-4FD5-9BB5-8BAE3145F72B.jpeg Hi guys!! First time posting!!! Love my new hobby I have a mavic Air. Question how long before I get out of beginners mode? Here’s a picture I took from St. Marteen

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000