DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Nova Scotia

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from the Crossroads of America DefCon65.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

New to the forums but not new to drones having gone from Phantom 2 to Mavic Pro Platinum to Mavic 2 Pro. Located in Nova Scotia, Canada and I have my advanced operations license. I found the forum researching the Mavic 3 which will likely be my next step

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

Even though you are not new to Droning and since you live in Canada, there are specific laws and rules for you to follow, please check to ensure these are current.

In case you did not know, below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 2, including the User Manual.

Happy, Safe and Legal Droning…

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hey Folks,

New to the forums but not new to drones having gone from Phantom 2 to Mavic Pro Platinum to Mavic 2 Pro. Located in Nova Scotia, Canada and I have my advanced operations license. I found the forum researching the Mavic 3 which will likely be my next step
Hello from Nova Scotia- Halifax. Love the Mavic 3.

Hey Folks,

Welcome from the West Coast. Just returned from a 2 week vacation of the Atlantic Provinces…it was my first time there and glad I went. Got lots of super photos and videos with my mini 2 to share with friends and family.

Safe flying👍

Reactions: MA2 317 and GFields
Hi Ron(?)

I'm in Hammonds Plains and have a cottage on Fox Point Lake in Hubbards. I just recently sold the Pro Platinum and picked up a 2 Pro but the 3 just keeps calling my name..............
I’m in Blue Mountain just of Larry Uteck, edge on Kingswood. I’m a still hobby photographer: RonWhitaker.ca

We must get together, I can always learn more about flying. That thing is a camera in the sky for me.

Ron

Reactions: GFields
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne