DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NYC / First Flight ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 154242
  • Start date
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Got addicted with a Tello drone and graduated to a Mavic Mini lol – I look forward to learning lots on this forum. Here's one of my first flights:

Great addiction! And… yourvest the right place. Welcome from out East, Long Island. Fly alert and safe and man, have fun! Godspeed Droniac

Hi Victor and View attachment 134532...cool video...what fort was that?...I am on LI ..send me a PM if you want to hook up and fly
Hey, Mark
Hope all is flying well with you. That’s what I call a welcome ! Godspeed my fellow Islander. Droniac

Still looking to hook up with you, @Droniac ..if you can break free from your first responder activities and obligations Thumbswayup
Thanks Mark. I’m not a ghost lol. Just overwhelmed. Life, right now has me by the throttle stick. ???✌?We shall fly together someday soon I’m hoping. I’m certain I can learn much from you. I already have crashing down to an absolute science lmao. Godspeed, Howie

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum … Enjoy, and Happy Flying! ??

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan