DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NYC

Carb63

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hope all are well. TGIF!!:) Have my mp being repaired as we speak. Should have it by next week truly can’t wait. Does any one suggest sites where I can purchase tools specializing on the specific screws and other parts for the MP? I know that there may be times I can repair my own damages minor I hope , lol, so if anyone can recommend best tools please advise. Thx in advance. Hope everyone has a great weekend, and happy flying!!!

Reactions: Hauptmann
Welcome! Enjoy the forum.
Maybe try the site’s search feature for the info you’re seeking.

Does any one suggest sites where I can purchase tools specializing on the specific screws and other parts for the MP?
You can find some toolkits that'll contains the tools you need here.

Reactions: Carb63
Hope all are well. TGIF!!:) Have my mp being repaired as we speak. Should have it by next week truly can’t wait. Does any one suggest sites where I can purchase tools specializing on the specific screws and other parts for the MP? I know that there may be times I can repair my own damages minor I hope , lol, so if anyone can recommend best tools please advise. Thx in advance. Hope everyone has a great weekend, and happy flying!!!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista