DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Ocean Gate, New Jersey!!!

Mavic_Mike

Reactions
Hello Everyone,
I usually fly my Typhoon H, but just got a Mavic Pro and can't wait to fly it. Seems like a great flyer from all I've read about it. Thanks for letting me join.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Mavic_Mike
Hello Everyone,
I usually fly my Typhoon H, but just got a Mavic Pro and can't wait to fly it. Seems like a great flyer from all I've read about it. Thanks for letting me join.
Howdy from Wyoming @Mavic_Mike , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello Everyone,

Wow, small world! I was just thinking I should post an introduction and wasn't sure if I should say that I'm from Ocean Gate or something more general like "Jersey Shore" thinking that no one would ever know our little town. Who knew there would be two Mavics flying around town? My name is Rob - I'll be sure to say hi if I spot you.

Wow, small world! I was just thinking I should post an introduction and wasn't sure if I should say that I'm from Ocean Gate or something more general like "Jersey Shore" thinking that no one would ever know our little town. Who knew there would be two Mavics flying around town? My name is Rob - I'll be sure to say hi if I spot you.
Hey Rob, good to know there's another Mavic in Ocean Gate. Sometimes I just go over to the ball field and fly around for a while. When I get back next week, I'll look you up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan