DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Ohio

Thank you for the manual. I think I was shorted as my literature only had about half that many pages (in english) that I could read. Will definitely read it over with my coffee in the morning.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum . .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Mr.Q
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the Forum from the Sunshine State of Florida!

Welcome to the community Mr. Q!!

Tons of knowledge. Use the search tool first when inquiring about a subject; its probably already been covered. Since you are new to drones and piloting, read/watch ALL the horror posts on "I lost/crashed my drone" . . . this is intended to scare you a bit and help you realize what the Mavic Air can (and cannot) do.

Also, read the MA's manual forwards/backwards till its in your head (automatic). That is the first step. Reading it with the coffee in the morning is an excellent idea (wish I thought of that).

Post pictures, thoughts, video and concerns . . . this makes us better as a community. don't hesitate to post pics/video no matter how good or bad you think they are. For all things there is a first time. Seeing the earth from your perspective makes us better . . . we need that.

Have fun and spin up daily . . .

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

dirkclod, Will for sure search for already answered questions as to not be repetitive. Thanks for moderating, I know that can be a lot of work. Hopefully I will be able to contribute something back, hopefully it won't be "what not to do". ;-)
MavicHelp, Its great having someone with inside knowledge who may help with really tough tech questions.
Greg Webb, I retired end of January, was best decision I've made in awhile. Like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.
larryc43230, We're almost neighbors. I live in Delaware, maybe get together for a cup of coffee sometime.
Skywatcher2001, I shot a short vid for the first time yesterday, over 200 meg though, hopefully can post something as I learn more.
RickinWaST, Visted your state a couple times several years ago, Mt. Raineer, Mt. Saint Helens, etc. beautiful state.

Hello everyone, Just purchased a Mavic Air and am new to flying drones, or flying anything else for that matter. Looking forward to reading and learning from the seasoned pilots who may hang out here.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121