DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Oklahoma City, OK

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Is flying in OKC legal? Which places am I not allowed to fly? I'll be visiting next week but keep reading contradicting articles of whether or not I can fly there.

Is flying in OKC legal? Which places am I not allowed to fly? I'll be visiting next week but keep reading contradicting articles of whether or not I can fly there.
I'm not sure . You have Will Rogers airport in the sw , Wiley post airport on the north side and Tinker airport on the east side . Maybe around Hefner lake area on the northeast side . I have a ranch 45 minutes south of OKC , come on down .

Welcome to the forum, @Dday27!

Enjoying my first drone!
Welcome from Chicago. Enjoy. Mavic Pilots Forum, is a very useful tool to help you gain knowledge,
confidence when flying your Bird. I have a Mavic Pro, and waiting to hear reviews from everybody else
about the new Birds. Not encouraged to hear about the Mavic 2, that a processor chip over heated
and air craft has to wait to cool down after only 15 minutes of flight time. Any way check out Mavic Help and Mavic tips for a answering future concerns. Blue Skies and fly safe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d