DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Olive Branch, MS!

JohnsonAgDrone

Reactions
Good afternoon everyone!

I've been a pilot since 2000 flying all sorts of aircraft yet I have never really flown a drone. I used to fly RC aircraft until that hobby became about as expensive as flying a normal airplane. I was looking into joining Blue Nose Aerial Imaging and figured I should get myself familiar with the drone community. My normal day job is an Air Traffic Controller at Memphis Center. I am open to any advice y'all have about drones and look forward to learning everything I can!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Good afternoon everyone!

I've been a pilot since 2000 flying all sorts of aircraft yet I have never really flown a drone. I used to fly RC aircraft until that hobby became about as expensive as flying a normal airplane. I was looking into joining Blue Nose Aerial Imaging and figured I should get myself familiar with the drone community. My normal day job is an Air Traffic Controller at Memphis Center. I am open to any advice y'all have about drones and look forward to learning everything I can!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: GFields and Steel63
Good afternoon everyone!

Hello fellow KMEMer..

Reactions: GFields and Steel63
I am open to any advice y'all have about drones and look forward to learning everything I can!
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

I hope we fill the bill… Enjoy!

Reactions: old man mavic
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50