DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Orange County, CA.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from a transplanted OC (HB) native. ??

I remember your first post--you intend to buy a Matrice 300. Quite a step! I see you're from HB. Are you a car guy as well? Last time there we visited Chip Foose's shop. He's the same in person as he seems on his show--a modest, welcoming guy who loves people as much as he loves cars. Great, great guy!

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

The M2Z is a great machine. I fly an M2P myself. I'm envious of your zoom lens. We have over 100,000 members around the world who are here to help you grow as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you with us!
Thanks - well I'm envious of your great high-res photo abilities with the Pro. I'm hoping a 3D version is coming from DJI - that would be the ultimate.

Yeah the sectional charts are pretty intimidating I have to admit.
I was about to post about reviewing the sectional chart sections in practice tests over and over. If you knew everything else (including METARs), but never learned sectional charts, you can still pass in the 70% range. Once you’ve got the sectional charts down (which you will eventually), you’re approaching a 90%+ score.

Welcome to this awesome forum!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998