DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Denny G

Reactions
Thank you for the add, I'm a Pro Commercial photographer and have been behind the camera for over 40 years and it has come to the point where my clients ask me from time to time if I have a drone, Well now I do and I'm glad i found you people.
I'm studying to get my commercial license. Anything I can learn from this site I would be ever so great full.
If anyone are gun people and buy the big gun magazine on your new stands and book stores you have seen my name and work, I did the cover of the October issue of Gun World and a lot of work for Athlon Outdoor.

Respectfully

Denny Giacobe

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: ksmusa and Denny G
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: ksmusa and Denny G
Thank you for the add, I'm a Pro Commercial photographer and have been behind the camera for over 40 years and it has come to the point where my clients ask me from time to time if I have a drone, Well now I do and I'm glad i found you people.
I'm studying to get my commercial license. Anything I can learn from this site I would be ever so great full.
If anyone are gun people and buy the big gun magazine on your new stands and book stores you have seen my name and work, I did the cover of the October issue of Gun World and a lot of work for Athlon Outdoor.

Respectfully

Denny Giacobe
Hey hey Denny, welcome. I'm in New Cumberland.

Reactions: Denny G
Thank you all for your warm welcome.
I have been flying the toy drones for over a year and I’m sure you all know how unstable they are here is my problem, now I have a Mavic Pro and still get nervous flying it over 50 or 75 ft
I’m starting to get a little better at it but God it makes me nervous!
How do I feel confident.

Respectfully

Denny Giacobe
Howdy from Wyoming @Denny G , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thank You!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Good luck on your certification, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag