DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Pennsylvania

kbjr91

Reactions
Hello, not new to flying but new to DJI. started a few years back flying RC Planes, Ive owned a few toy grade quads over the years but never anything more. I fell out of the hobby for a couple years but recently picked up a Mavic Air and am loving it so far. Look forward to learning a lot from this site!

Hello, not new to flying but new to DJI. started a few years back flying RC Planes, Ive owned a few toy grade quads over the years but never anything more. I fell out of the hobby for a couple years but recently picked up a Mavic Air and am loving it so far. Look forward to learning a lot from this site!
Welcome! Enjoy the forum.

Reactions: kbjr91
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: kbjr91
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I'm relatively new here, but I've learned you can find what your looking for here. Lots of resources! Happy flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista