DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Pennsylvania

Delenot

Reactions
Started out chasing our puppy around the living room with a $5 helicopter years ago. Then recently my wife surprised me with a simple Propel drone, which got me hooked on flying. This quickly lead to an Eachine e250s, and on to the DJI mini. Never knew there was so much to learn and been having a great time with it!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Started out chasing our puppy around the living room with a $5 helicopter years ago. Then recently my wife surprised me with a simple Propel drone, which got me hooked on flying. This quickly lead to an Eachine e250s, and on to the DJI mini. Never knew there was so much to learn and been having a great time with it!
Welcome to the community, neighbor!

Take full advantage of the forum here. Do lots of reading before you venture off with that new MM. Be particularly careful of wind conditions at ground level AND aloft. It seems that the biggest cause of MM incidents seems to be losing them due to flying in high wind conditions.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02