DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Perth Western Australia

Hi guys,

Just got a Mavic myself. Let me know if you're ever considering a meetup to fly. Would appreciate any newbie tips. I'm in Darlington, but happy to travel anywhere.

Cheers

Hey dude, I'm in Kingsley but I Drive up to Darlington every Saturday to bike ride around the trail for 2+ hours. I'm thinking of bringing up the MP this weekend to get some cottage at the falls in John Forrest. We can meet up if the weather permits either before or after.

Hey dude, I'm in Kingsley but I Drive up to Darlington every Saturday to bike ride around the trail for 2+ hours. I'm thinking of bringing up the MP this weekend to get some cottage at the falls in John Forrest. We can meet up if the weather permits either before or after.

Sounds good. I think the weather forecast isn't great this weekend, but let's see.

Hi All
NOR flyer here too (Currambine) Had the MP for about a week - loving it.
Running an iPAd mini rather than iPhone. Also picked up a Sunhood (agree - can't see it having much effect), some filters, stick controller, etc etc.

Been flying at Moore River during the week - too busy at the weekends, plus some down in Applecross / Ardross

Hi all,

Steve from Mindarie.

Picked up the Mavic Pro Flymore on Thursday, registered DJI Refresh and waited for the subscription details to come thru.

Have been reading and watching videos on how to and not to's in preparation. DJI Refresh came thru on Friday afternoon, and I completed the registration Friday night. Lots of updates on Saturday (after I finished work), but managed to get my first flight in late yesterday afternoon from my driveway, and just doing some simple vertical climbs and descents, yawing and a small flight within the parameters restricted by beginner mode.

Looking forward to a 7 week holiday in our caravan (WA/SA/Vic/Tas/NSW) and getting some video of different locations, and more importantly, different perspectives of where we might be at the time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405