DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Portugal

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

From Lisbon, Portugal, Thank you for letting me in. Proud owner of a DJI mini 2. Learning how to fly :) All the best to you all.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

From Lisbon, Portugal, Thank you for letting me in. Proud owner of a DJI mini 2. Learning how to fly :) All the best to you all.
Hi I also live in Portugal in the Portimao area, I have very recently bought a Mini2 drone I bought it because you don't need to get a licence or get permission to fly it, but where can I fly it? As it has a camera it makes things more difficult to get the permissions needed, I have signed up to and can log into both the ANAC and AAN websites but then nothing, there doesn't seem to be any forms to fill in asking for permissions to fly any of the magnificent beaches and cliffs that abound here, you can't fly in recreational parks without permission, I have also obtained a digital key which contains all my details that would be needed by the authorities like Taxation and other official people , I think it was the ANAC that reminded me to get it and I can understand why as it would not be necessary for me to go in person to an office simply to supply these details but there has been no follow up. I just don't know what to do next to get registered and get my official number . Can any one suggest what could be my next move. Cheers, Bodmin.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird