DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Prescott Arizona

Vegamike

Reactions
I'm an experienced RC aircraft pilot and the Mavic Pro is my first drone. I'm loving it but 40 years of pull back on the stick to gain elevation is a hard habit to break.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

I'm an experienced RC aircraft pilot and the Mavic Pro is my first drone. I'm loving it but 40 years of pull back on the stick to gain elevation is a hard habit to break.
Howdy from Wyoming @Vegamike , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello,
It is a plebasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

You can change the stick settings in the go app to better suit your habits if you like.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I have to agree with you on pulling back on the stick LOL, I came from an RC Plane background years back too. Enjoy that Mavic Pro, fly safe and have fun!

Prescot, Arizona. Now there's a great place to own a Mavic. Loads of space, little mountains, lots of great flying weather. Welcome, I'm in the UK waiting for it to stop raining lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980