DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Saigon!

erwol

Reactions
I'm a spaniard currently working in Ho Chi Minh City ~ Saigon, Vietnam. I just decided to get a Mavic Air so I can record the amazing landscapes that this part of the world offers. Tell me if you're around!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Reactions: erwol
Reactions: erwol
I'm thrilled to have you here! I used to live on a farm in An Tuc, about 500 kM north of Saigon on QL-19, half way between Qui Nhon and Pleiku. I would recommend the DALAT area (where that delicious coffee is grown) or go much farther north to Ha Long Bay for the gorgeous coastline. BTW, I was a schoolteacher there back in the sixties. I taught Math, Science, Engineering, Hydrology and Economics.

I'm a spaniard currently working in Ho Chi Minh City ~ Saigon, Vietnam. I just decided to get a Mavic Air so I can record the amazing landscapes that this part of the world offers. Tell me if you're around!
Howdy from Wyoming @erwol , welcome to the community. Plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929