DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Saint Augustine, Fl.

DMjax

Reactions
Hello,

I'm retiring next month and want to spend more time fly my RC helicopters and my Drones, especially my Mavic. I'm thinking I may want to get my sUAS license and try doing some part time work doing inspections and such. Not sure what all equipment I need, though I will need to get a monitor as right now I'm using my goggles and those aren't allowed when flying.

DM

Welcome! Enjoy!
Be sure to watch the FAA for final release of new drone regs this Friday.
I currently favor the CrystalSky 7.8” monitor personally.

Enjoy your retirement and spending more time with your hobbies. Welcome onboard?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Forum from the Nature Coast of Florida!

Reactions: DMjax
Hello,

I'm retiring next month and want to spend more time fly my RC helicopters and my Drones, especially my Mavic. I'm thinking I may want to get my sUAS license and try doing some part time work doing inspections and such. Not sure what all equipment I need, though I will need to get a monitor as right now I'm using my goggles and those aren't allowed when flying.

DM
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Congrats on your retirement! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000