DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Salisbury UK

Salisbury Mavic

Reactions
Hi,
I purchased the Mavic Air a month ago, still learning how to fly it, but it is a joy to fly, so easy, I especially like the features on the Go Fly App.
Looking to see if there are any others on here in the UK especially Wiltshire, keen to hear about your experiences flying in the crowded skies of Wiltshire.
Took the drone on hols to Malta a couple of weeks ago, great to be able to fly it around in the open air, so to speak.
Here is one of a series of videos I will be posting over the coming months of the flights "Over Malta."

Cheers
Richard

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Salisbury Mavic
Hi,
I purchased the Mavic Air a month ago, still learning how to fly it, but it is a joy to fly, so easy, I especially like the features on the Go Fly App.
Looking to see if there are any others on here in the UK especially Wiltshire, keen to hear about your experiences flying in the crowded skies of Wiltshire.
Took the drone on hols to Malta a couple of weeks ago, great to be able to fly it around in the open air, so to speak.
Here is one of a series of videos I will be posting over the coming months of the flights "Over Malta."

Cheers
Richard
Hi there, Swindon based here. Yet to fly due to ill health this year.

Reactions: Salisbury Mavic
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi,

Cheers
Richard
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum :)

If you've not already done so, it might be helpful if you go and add your LOCATION to your account. This helps when asking questions about location specific items (Rules & Regulations for instance).

Click >>>> HERE <<<< to go directly to your Account Details and add your location details in the Loc field.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929