DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Samui Island, Thailand

I am swiss citizen (59) and live here on the holiday island of Koh Samui / Thailand.
Since 2015 i own the restaurant "Flying Arrow" with archery range in Mae Nam.

As an advanced drone pilot i fly with: DJI Mavic Air 2, Tello, Hubsan Zino Pro+ and more...

The island Koh Samui is very beautiful and perfect for flying drones, as there are no tall buildings.
Also we have the most beautiful and cleanest beaches of Thailand, great for swimming, diving and much more. I've already made a few video clips with my Mavic Air 2 and the Zino pro+ and the results are amazing....

If someone would like to come to Koh Samui for vacation and flying; I am also happy to give tips how taking drones with you, etc. Just inquiries.
Sawadi krap! I was in Koh Samui about 14 years ago. Loved it! Cheers from NZ. ??

I am swiss citizen (59) and live here on the holiday island of Koh Samui / Thailand.
Since 2015 i own the restaurant "Flying Arrow" with archery range in Mae Nam.

As an advanced drone pilot i fly with: DJI Mavic Air 2, Tello, Hubsan Zino Pro+ and more...

The island Koh Samui is very beautiful and perfect for flying drones, as there are no tall buildings.
Also we have the most beautiful and cleanest beaches of Thailand, great for swimming, diving and much more. I've already made a few video clips with my Mavic Air 2 and the Zino pro+ and the results are amazing....

If someone would like to come to Koh Samui for vacation and flying; I am also happy to give tips how taking drones with you, etc. Just inquiries.
I am coming to Koa Samui this week with my MaVIC air 2 are there restrictions around the temples with flying drones or any other NFZ apart from of course the airport?

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air 2s, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy, Safe and Legal Droning…

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hi, I live on the mainland opp Samui each and every half year (but not this last year .. due COVID) still in Australia waiting for the right opportunity to return. Depends largely on government reopening international border etc. I fly Mini 2 and Mavic Pro. Not a newbie and have flown many missions (Litchi) Mavic Maven seems to work well for my Mini 1 (but doesn’t work on Mini 2 yet ..) are streets still mostly empty on Samui? And can you give me a YouTube link for one of your flights? Cheers. Merv

Reactions: GFields
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: wjkrysak
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser