DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from San Angelo Tx

CVMA'S POPO

Reactions
Fairly new with the Mavic Pro Platinum. Had it for a couple months and was needing some info which is impossible to get from DJI. Have a year old 10" samsung tablet that is working fine but wanted a smaller one so got a new 8" Samsung tablet. Downloaded the DJI app and have been unable to get it to work. Geek squad said the two tablets are identical. Any ideas?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Greetings from Hauptmann in Hurst, Texas!

I use an iPad 4 Mini, so I can just offer a guess. First, check the side USB port on your controller, and make sure it isn't broken. There should be a horizontal tab visible inside the USB port, just above the the bottom. Inserting the cord upside down can easily break off the tab, as some pilots have discovered to their chagrin. Second, make sure the DJI Go4 App is properly downloaded and installed onto your new tablet. Third, make sure you have a good connection between the controller and your tablet. Turn stuff on in this order: 1. Controller; 2. Drone; 3 Tablet. Then activate the Go4 App. The App should recognize your drone.

If I've missed or forgotten anything in the above, someone please chime in with better info.

We have members in most counties of Texas. If you continue to have issues, I'm sure you can meet up with some of them to solve your problem. We also have over 100,000 members all over the world to help you advance as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you with us!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78