DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From SE Michigan

Taddeo

Reactions
Hello,

Have new Mavic Air on order, can't wait to get it in and get her in the air. Have been out of the drone world for a few years, but had a Parrot AR 2.0, Walkera MX400 and Walkera QR Ladybird in the past. In the mean time, looking to read up and learn here.

Cheers!

Reactions: Taddeo
Hello,

Have new Mavic Air on order, can't wait to get it in and get her in the air. Have been out of the drone world for a few years, but had a Parrot AR 2.0, Walkera MX400 and Walkera QR Ladybird in the past. In the mean time, looking to read up and learn here.

Cheers!
Howdy from Wyoming @Taddeo , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,

Cheers!

Where in SE MI? I am from Mt.Clemens area but moved down to SW FL. The CLEM is too close to Selfridge so wouldn’t be able to fly.

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome neighbor. I'm actually just 'down the street' from you, in Milford. Picked up a Mavic Pro Plat. a few weeks ago and have been loving it! Drop me a line, if you'd be interested in flying together sometime this summer.

Welcome neighbor. I'm actually just 'down the street' from you, in Milford. Picked up a Mavic Pro Plat. a few weeks ago and have been loving it! Drop me a line, if you'd be interested in flying together sometime this summer.

For sure! I’m only about two miles from the Milford line.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Enjoy that new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute