DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Seattle

Peel

Reactions
Hello all.

Pete here from Seattle. I'm new to drones, and am patiently(?) awaiting on the shipping of my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo. In the meantime, I purchased an inexpensive Syma X5SC from Amazon to practice manual flying. Weather's been crappy in Seattle this week, so have so far only practiced in the living room. I know that the Mavic has much more control, and stability than the simple Syma, so my goal is to be confident enough on the Syma, that when the Mavic arrives I'll be able to go out and enjoy it.

Been looking at drones for a few years, and almost bought a Phantom twice (P3 the first time, then a P4). But when I saw the Mavic, I knew it was time. Looking forward to taking some great photos and video from on-high.

-Pete

Reactions: Smallz and dirkclod
Glad you're on board Peel and welcome to our newest forum :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

I know the Mavic is supposed to be steadier in tripod mode, but I don't think I'm going to try to fly it indoors. Well, not unless I move into a gymnasium ;) The Mavic is definitely a great chouce though. You cannot go wrong with a DJI aircraft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll