DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from south east France in the Alps

jason38

Reactions
Hi guys, I'm on this forum since a few weeks , and I love it! People are great, giving very useful informations, and threads!
I'm a happy mavic pro owner since november 2017... Before that I was flying some plane models , but I always wanted to see what my plane can see... Now, with drones, thats possible, and its really awesome, so I bought first the little Hubsan X4 FPV to enjoy it with cheap device...and I fell in love with what you can do (and see) with it.
As a real passionate about photography and nature, I naturaly have chosen the mavic Pro to keep it in my backpack, wherever I go...

There are so many functions that I really need all this forum to get very precious informations about how the mavic works!!... and how to fix it... :/

Have some good flights!

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: jason38
Hi guys, I'm on this forum since a few weeks , and I love it! People are great, giving very useful informations, and threads!
I'm a happy mavic pro owner since november 2017... Before that I was flying some plane models , but I always wanted to see what my plane can see... Now, with drones, thats possible, and its really awesome, so I bought first the little Hubsan X4 FPV to enjoy it with cheap device...and I fell in love with what you can do (and see) with it.
As a real passionate about photography and nature, I naturaly have chosen the mavic Pro to keep it in my backpack, wherever I go...

There are so many functions that I really need all this forum to get very precious informations about how the mavic works!!... and how to fix it... :/

Have some good flights!
Howdy from Wyoming @jason38 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998