DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Florida.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and assistance here. We look forward to your contributions and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum!

Been drone pilot for a couple years, mostly for work when needed. Considering the travel ban from my company, I won't be in the air for a while. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi South Florida! Me too! (Coral Gables). You should check my Vimeo site for ideas of where I have been flying. I study this stuff a lot, using Google maps. I try to fly away from people! I try to fly at off hours (like 6 AM). You will find this site a wonderful source of helpful people. Welcome.

i lived in West Palm Beach for 5 years.

Been drone pilot for a couple years, mostly for work when needed. Considering the travel ban from my company, I won't be in the air for a while. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

i lived in West Palm Beach for 5 years.
I just got my Mini 2. I'm excited to try to fly at Peanut Island and Jupiter Beach (North of Donald Ross). It looks like I'm outside of the PBI regulated air space. I haven't been able to find any rules about West Palm Beach on the Peanut Island or the beaches. Anything I should know?

I just got my Mini 2. I'm excited to try to fly at Peanut Island and Jupiter Beach (North of Donald Ross). It looks like I'm outside of the PBI regulated air space. I haven't been able to find any rules about West Palm Beach on the Peanut Island or the beaches. Anything I should know?Sourth of Forest Hills Ok, and north of 36th street look better.
I am attaching my Airmap map. Doesn't look great. Everything had a zero over it.Airmap Palm Beach.jpegver it until you get to the ocean!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711