DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from southern Arizona

AZmtnbkr

Reactions
I've been a Phantom 4 pilot for all most a year now and have published a bunch of videos on you tube. I'm awaiting delivery of my Mavic today and am looking forward to the portability that this small drone will bring. The Idea of dropping it in my mtn bike pack and taking it easily into the wilderness is very exciting! You can see some of my P4 videos on my channel here SkyView Media

Thank you
Barry

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

I've been a Phantom 4 pilot for all most a year now and have published a bunch of videos on you tube. I'm awaiting delivery of my Mavic today and am looking forward to the portability that this small drone will bring. The Idea of dropping it in my mtn bike pack and taking it easily into the wilderness is very exciting! You can see some of my P4 videos on my channel here SkyView Media

Thank you
Barry
Howdy from Wyoming AZmtnbkr, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)
Thank you dirklod, I'm working on some android connection issues with an old s4 that I have. Ill keep searching the forums.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair