DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Southern California

Chris Claxton

Reactions
I got myself the Mavic Pro back on April 11'th for my B-Day. I have been playing with RC toys of all sorts since I was 7 years old. The Mavic Is awesome and I fly it as often as I can. Still trying to get used to editing the videos but that in itself has been a fun challenge. Glad there are forums like this so people with the same hobbies can connect and learn!

I got myself the Mavic Pro back on April 11'th for my B-Day. I have been playing with RC toys of all sorts since I was 7 years old. The Mavic Is awesome and I fly it as often as I can. Still trying to get used to editing the videos but that in itself has been a fun challenge. Glad there are forums like this so people with the same hobbies can connect and learn!
Howdy from Wyoming Chris Claxton, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your further participation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman