DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Southern Illinois

FlyingMantis

Reactions
Mavic 2 Pro. New to this forum. Just thought I'd join up and say Hi. I'm in southern Illinois about 60 miles east of St. Louis. I love my mavic and the amazing shots I get to take. Looking forward to being here and hoping to contribute!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and help here. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome, you will find a lot of valuable info here, if you have a question or problem someone here has had it also and most likely has a solution.. I as well am from southern Illinois but further east than you.. I’m 25 miles from Indiana and from Kentucky (white county)

Welcome, you will find a lot of valuable info here, if you have a question or problem someone here has had it also and most likely has a solution.. I as well am from southern Illinois but further east than you.. I’m 25 miles from Indiana and from Kentucky (white county)
Clinton county here.

Welcome from Liverpool, NY.
Lot's of good people and info/discussions here.
Looking forward to some of your shots here.
Fly safely, responsibly and have fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas