DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Southern Maryland

Mike; welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Hope you find info shared here bro help you with any issues you may have.
I fly then Mini2 + two MP's, love the M2 better, because people look at it as a toy.
Not as intimidating as my MP's. Also, please check out TRUST, its a Recreational UAS Safety test completion certificate. The test is free, and you get a document as evidence that you passed the aeronautical knowledge and safety test as required by 49 U.S.C. ETC. Recreational flyers must make this certificate available to FAA or law enforcement upon request. Good to have this handy.

Reactions: MA2 317
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Hi All,
Wanted to say hello from Southern Maryland. New drone pilot (MINI 2) I bought refurbished from the DJI Ebay site. Flew it indoors for just shy of a half hour in Cine Mode - super surprised at its stability. Anyway, previous RC airplane guy from years ago and floored at the ease of use and technology improvement in the last 20 years. Looking forward to learning and helping where I can in the community.
Cheers-
Mike
Hey, I’m will. I’m in Chesapeake beach, Md. I have a Mavic 3 cine.

Just saw this - so, welcome (even though you joined before I did).

I like your comment abut the change in technology. A "good while back" I flew two small RC helicopters - but was never really good. My Mini SE is sooooo easy - compared to controlling those old helis. Something not seeming to go right? Just let go of the "sticks" and it stops and hovers. Wow, right?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ