DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Sunny HOT South Florida

Jason.beef

Reactions
Just wanted to say hello! I just got a Mavic Pro and its my first real drone. Ive had two before that I just learned to fly indoor. The first only I almost gave up on learning to fly because it was complicated because it had no sensors so it would just drift where ever so I had to learn to control it. The second had sensors so it was much easier to control but im glad I learned to fly without help first go around and it was cheap so I wasn't afraid to crash it. I'm by all means no expert but I wanted to start small because this is an expensive hobby! My partner and best friend have now encouraged me to study for my to take the 107 so any advice would be great. I look forward to ready and participating in posts and learning as much as I can.

Thanks for Reading

-Jason

Reactions: dirkclod
Just wanted to say hello! I just got a Mavic Pro and its my first real drone. Ive had two before that I just learned to fly indoor. The first only I almost gave up on learning to fly because it was complicated because it had no sensors so it would just drift where ever so I had to learn to control it. The second had sensors so it was much easier to control but im glad I learned to fly without help first go around and it was cheap so I wasn't afraid to crash it. I'm by all means no expert but I wanted to start small because this is an expensive hobby! My partner and best friend have now encouraged me to study for my to take the 107 so any advice would be great. I look forward to ready and participating in posts and learning as much as I can.

Thanks for Reading

-Jason
Howdy from Wyoming @Jason.beef , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Jason.beef
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

My partner and best friend have now encouraged me to study for my to take the 107 so any advice would be great
You can find a list of commonly used FAA Part 107 study resources here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Thanks for Reading

-Jason
Hi Jason,
I am from Central Florida and it it just to HOT. Glad to make contact with someone from Florida. I am also a newbi and just learning the ropes. I wish I had some to converse with. If you need any info first try the You Tube videos and than the forum.

TheOrangeMan

Hi Jason.
Just joined up myself but have been lurking on the site for passed year. Good luck with the flying, its a great hobby and having flown planes for years and have the Mavic Pro for a year, it is a spectacular piece of kit. You have some great flying weather there!!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett