DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Switzerland

steve31000

Reactions
Greetings from Switzerland. I'm new to the forum and to the world of UAVs. I'm not Swiss originally but have been living here for the past 6 years and enjoying the natural beauty of the region and surrounding countries. I'm an avid amateur photographer and also enjoy making films as a hobby.

I've studied hours of mavic tutorials both on the technical aspects as well as the creative aspects. I still have a lot to learn and enjoying every minute of it. I'd been debating with myself about buying a drone for the past couple of years due to my love of aviation, photography/film, and living in the Alps offers quite a lot of opportunities for this type of thing.

I recently purchase the Polar Pro ND filters and this has opened up even more possibilities for great footage. I made a video last Sunday with them (posted in the photo/video forum) and the clarity blew my mind for such a little camera.

Anyway, there seems to be a lot of helpful people on the forum here and I hope I will be of help too.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Greetings from Switzerland. I'm new to the forum and to the world of UAVs. I'm not Swiss originally but have been living here for the past 6 years and enjoying the natural beauty of the region and surrounding countries. I'm an avid amateur photographer and also enjoy making films as a hobby.

I've studied hours of mavic tutorials both on the technical aspects as well as the creative aspects. I still have a lot to learn and enjoying every minute of it. I'd been debating with myself about buying a drone for the past couple of years due to my love of aviation, photography/film, and living in the Alps offers quite a lot of opportunities for this type of thing.

I recently purchase the Polar Pro ND filters and this has opened up even more possibilities for great footage. I made a video last Sunday with them (posted in the photo/video forum) and the clarity blew my mind for such a little camera.

Anyway, there seems to be a lot of helpful people on the forum here and I hope I will be of help too.
Howdy from Wyoming steve31000, welcome to the community; plenty of good folk around here.

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum from a fellow expat in Switzerland. I am also an avid photographer and videographer and would love to change ideas with another Mavic pilot.
Where are you based? I am in the Biel/Bienne area and I am thinking about planning a meet-up in the Bern/Vaud area when the weather is getting a bit more stable.

If you have any questions about the Mavic as well as the legal situation of flying in Switzererland, send me a PM.

Tom

Thank you each for the warm welcome.

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum from a fellow expat in Switzerland. I am also an avid photographer and videographer and would love to change ideas with another Mavic pilot.
Where are you based? I am in the Biel/Bienne area and I am thinking about planning a meet-up in the Bern/Vaud area when the weather is getting a bit more stable.

If you have any questions about the Mavic as well as the legal situation of flying in Switzererland, send me a PM.

Tom

Thanks Tom. I'm based on the border between Vaud and Valais. I will send you a PM about the legal stuff.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_