DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Texas

SaMavic

Reactions
Just ordered a Mavic yesterday. I also have a Spark, 3DR Solo, and some toy grade drones. This will be the first drone I own worth over 1k so I'm pretty nervous about flyaways.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Just ordered a Mavic yesterday. I also have. Spark, 3DR Solo, and some toy grade drones. This will be the first drone I own worth over 1k so I'm pretty nervous about flyaways.
Howdy from Wyoming @SaMavic , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: SaMavic
By the extra care from DJI. You'll need it. Its sensors are only in front and the bottom. Never had a problem with fly away.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Just ordered a Mavic yesterday. I also have. Spark, 3DR Solo, and some toy grade drones. This will be the first drone I own worth over 1k so I'm pretty nervous about flyaways.

Hello fellow Texan. I was pretty nervous too, just started out piloting mine in an open area. Where did you purchase the drone?

Reactions: Jaypowski
Just ordered a Mavic yesterday. I also have a Spark, 3DR Solo, and some toy grade drones. This will be the first drone I own worth over 1k so I'm pretty nervous about flyaways.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Fly safe and have fun!

Hello fellow Texan. I was pretty nervous too, just started out piloting mine in an open area. Where did you purchase the drone?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots too! Fly safe and have fun!

Ordered it through QVC. Should be getting delivered tomorrow...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jridout