DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the DMV

Welcome to the forum! :)

I just got a Mini 2
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mini 2:
  • The current Mini 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mini 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mini 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mini 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Hello all! New to the forums and to the drone hobby. I just got a Mini 2, and I found the forum while doing research to learn as much as I can before I start flying in earnest. Looking forward to hanging around and soaking up information.

Welcome and where is "DMV?"

Get the daily email and the SEARCH TOOL is a great resource - use it using keywords to see if posts have already been done on the subject.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
To add, to what the Cyborg said, know what your aircraft status indicator lights are telling you. For example, warning status, RED blinking light,
means IMU error. Alternating Red and Yellow Blinking Quickly, means Compass calibration required. Sold RED, means Critical Error.
Also, another one, RTH, understanding how the drone is programmed and how to use it correctly. Poor understanding of RTH will cause you big problems. Also, not understanding how winds are stronger the higher up you fly. One fellow ended up buying a number of MM2, before he figured out what the problem was. Any way, your smart to learn all you can, especially when flying BYVLOS. After all that have FUN. Keep the props pointing up. And, please let me know if you like the MM2? I own 2 MP,s and want to buy the little Guy next.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000