DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the frozen tundra..Wisconsin

Welcome! Must be warming up though, heard from a relative called in to work today at the UW that their buildings are flooding now. Plumbers are going to be scarse for you guys when it warms up more, you got hit hard! We got to take out hoodies off today, it was warming up nicely over here but a bit wet to fly.

Hope to see some of your snow scenes from the air soon!

Flew today ! A BALMY upper 40's..) degrees today...Warm sunshine on my face..got a bit FREAKED out when i lost VISUAL sight of my MP for several seconds while over a heavily populated area in a rare BRIGHT SUN SHINY DAY...I am in a constant state of fear of hurting someone if there is a failure within my system..LUCKILY i will be going ..to THE COUNTRY (upstate NY..Catskill mountains) where i will fly HIGH and WIDE with no worries (other than having a RUNAWAY )...This Tuesday and Wednesday..I literally Can't wait...i will leave for there earlier than planned..Good weather ahead !

I've done some flying in the extreme cold. (EC Wisco) It tends to do fine as long as the MPP was warm prior to flight. Even with gloves, my fingers freeze long before the battery gets low. 20190216_173709.jpeg20190215_171046.jpeg20190206_104514.jpeg

I must try to take Pictures besides movies...a FANTASTIC Camera...could not be happier

-17° F when I woke up. Blizzard starts at 6pm cst. This was an improvement in temps as it was -24°F yesterday. No flying for me for awhile
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Come on Sprint Tim!!! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryhav0c