DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the PNW

PNW_Flight

Reactions
Greetings from the Pacific Northwest!

I joined this forum a little over a year ago, and have read a ton of great information before ever even owning my first drone.

I finally purchased a barley used Mavic Pro from a gear junkie friend of mine today. He bought it back in September but decided after just over an hour of flight time that he wanted to upgrade to the Mavic Pro 2. Lucky me - got a heck of a deal!

I look forward to learning more and participating going forward. Thanks for all of the great posts.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome n happy for u too. Probably won't be long b4u get a M2P. lol. Ty

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest!

I joined this forum a little over a year ago, and have read a ton of great information before ever even owning my first drone.

I finally purchased a barley used Mavic Pro from a gear junkie friend of mine today. He bought it back in September but decided after just over an hour of flight time that he wanted to upgrade to the Mavic Pro 2. Lucky me - got a heck of a deal!

I look forward to learning more and participating going forward. Thanks for all of the great posts.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from Georgia, the Peach State. [emoji527]?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy