Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hello from the Texas Coastal Bend Rockport home of Harvey

Eye Fly

Reaction score
Hello To All, I'm new to drone piloting. Bought a Mavic Pro fly more package 30 days ago. I have about 2 hours of flight time logged with out a accident or crash. I am so impressed with my Mavic Pro. I'm looking forward to learninng and sharing experiences with you all. Have a great day.

Got to go fly

Reactions: dirkclod

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Former Member

Reaction score
Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Please feel free to update your location on your profile so that people will know where you're from and how to better help, assist or get to know you.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Reaction score

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hello To All, I'm new to drone piloting. Bought a Mavic Pro fly more package 30 days ago. I have about 2 hours of flight time logged with out a accident or crash. I am so impressed with my Mavic Pro. I'm looking forward to learninng and sharing experiences with you all. Have a great day.

Got to go fly
Howdy from Wyoming @Eye Fly , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Eye Fly

SpitFire

Premium Pilot
Reaction score

Got to go fly
Welcome from Chicago. Mavic Pilots Forum, is a useful tool to gain confidence and knowledge when flying your Bird. It will also help you to avoid accidents' and crash.
Been flying mine over eight months so far no accidents or crash's You will have
questions concerning your bird, and when you do take a peek on Mavic Help.
Then click on Mavic tips, this site has answers to the majority of your questions. Fly safe and keep propellers singing to you..

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
p_s