DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From UK - Mavic Air Maiden Flight

Bwoody321

Reactions
Hello all, new member here, thought the forum would be a fun time place to gain experience before buying my Mavic in a few weeks (Hopefully). Feel free to share any advice, tips and tricks, dos and donts with me as they would be much appreciated

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Bwoody321
Theirs lots of videos on YouTube, common mistakes might be worth a search. be sure you understand how return to home works as that seems to catch people out. Tbh, I've flown racing drones ( badly ) and find flying the Mavic fairly easy, that said my son had a mavic before me, so I've learnt a lot from him. Where in the UK are you ?

Reactions: Boricua67
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Theirs lots of videos on YouTube, common mistakes might be worth a search. be sure you understand how return to home works as that seems to catch people out. Tbh, I've flown racing drones ( badly ) and find flying the Mavic fairly easy, that said my son had a mavic before me, so I've learnt a lot from him. Where in the UK are you ?

Wiltshire, England. Have been watching lots of videos on YouTube, probably too much - but can u ever get enough with drones? [emoji23]

Hello all, new member here, thought the forum would be a fun time place to gain experience before buying my Mavic in a few weeks (Hopefully). Feel free to share any advice, tips and tricks, dos and donts with me as they would be much appreciated
Welcome to the site, i would give you one tip, read everything on here especially all the mistakes. Happy flying

Wiltshire, England. Have been watching lots of videos on YouTube, probably too much - but can u ever get enough with drones? [emoji23]
Yes you can get too much, lol, get out and do some flying :) make sure you rth height is high enough that it won't crash, but low enough it won't get into strong winds, wind speed increases with altatude. Also make sure sport mode is enabled, you may need it and if it's not enabled that can get you into troubles, it likes to disable itself

Yes you can get too much, lol, get out and do some flying :) make sure you rth height is high enough that it won't crash, but low enough it won't get into strong winds, wind speed increases with altatude. Also make sure sport mode is enabled, you may need it and if it's not enabled that can get you into troubles, it likes to disable itself

Will do [emoji6][emoji106]

Hi there..

I’m here in the uk as well, St. Ives near Cambridge. Not long had my Mavic Air. Have had one flight so far, was great

Good news! Just bought my Mavic Air from the official store - first DJI product I have owned and am looking forward to delivery in a week or two. Went for onyx black after a friend recommended it to me

Reactions: pross
I have a Mavic Air and it really not that loud.. obviously there is a little noise when taking off, but not in the realms of needing ear plugs.. I’m sure you’ll be fine without

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke