DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Upstate New York

bomberhd

Reactions
I'm into my second week of owning this Mavic Pro and love it. I saw this group and thought I would join so I can learn more about this drone. I have flown RC helicopters and planes before but nothing quite as unique as this as there is so much I'm beginning to see that you can do with it. So thanks for letting me join and I hope to be able to learn as much as possible from all of you.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Thank You. I've been reading some of the content here and its very informative for a newbie like myself. I think I'll be able to learn alot here. Thanks again.

No doubt. This is a great place to come for help.

I'm into my second week of owning this Mavic Pro and love it. I saw this group and thought I would join so I can learn more about this drone. I have flown RC helicopters and planes before but nothing quite as unique as this as there is so much I'm beginning to see that you can do with it. So thanks for letting me join and I hope to be able to learn as much as possible from all of you.
t.gif

Howdy from Wyoming bonberhd, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78