Join Us Now

Hello from Vero Beach, Florida

MotoSavy

Part 107 Remote Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
proviewdrones.com
Currently working on FAA part 107 to get my Remote Pilot License. I own an Air 3 and a Mini 4 Pro. Just joined the forum and looking forward to meeting other pilots here.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Currently working on FAA part 107 to get my Remote Pilot License. I own an Air 3 and a Mini 4 Pro.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Not only will that Part 107 License let you earn money while flying, you get to fly for fun in places that your Rec Pilot Buddies cannot fly (Zero Altitude Quadrants, up to 400' over a structure, LAANC Night Authorizations, etc…)

I live in Highly controlled area with three overlapping Class D airspaces (Air Force Base, Army Airfield, and an international Airport) and without my part 107, I would have to travel quite a bit to fly…

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Air 3 and the Mini 4 Pro.

After you read all the material, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Not only will that Part 107 License let you earn money while flying, you get to fly for fun in places that your Rec Pilot Buddies cannot fly (Zero Altitude Quadrants, up to 400' over a structure, LAANC Night Authorizations, etc…)

I live in Highly controlled area with three overlapping Class D airspaces (Air Force Base, Army Airfield, and an international Airport) and without my part 107, I would have to travel quite a bit to fly…

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Air 3 and the Mini 4 Pro.

After you read all the material, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Thanks for all the info. I looked at the members map which I didn't know about and found a decent amount of pilots close to me.

I also picked up some updated manuals for my drones.

A lot of time to study for the course. I'm about 65% done with the course. I've been trying to study everyday, but some days I just have to do other stuff to give my brain a break.

The course I'm taking is broken into 14 study days. I just finished day 8 tonight. I'll be really happy when I'm done. Yes, it will be nice to have Part 107. I'm looking forward to having it!

All this studying is keeping me off my Motorcycle and Flying, but I really want to stay focused and get it done.

Reactions: LoudThunder
@LoudThunder, I like your title below your name, "Part 107 Licensed". Can't wait to finish my studies, take the test and be able to update my title.

Spending New Years Eve and New Years Day studying. No celebrating for me. Got side tracked for a few days, but back to studying. I'm using Pilot Institute for my classes and about 65% done.

@LoudThunder I saw your post and comment on it. Great post!

I saw your comment too... Good Luck!

I really liied you comment about reading each question twice. On the quizzes, I often don't finish reading the question and make a wring assumption and get the wrong answer. I don't know why, but I also try to go too fast and again miss read the question.

But, still overall okay, though at times frustrated since I knew I missed the right answer due to not properly reading the question and really knew what the answer should have been after I notice that I missed it.

I'm keeping a spreadsheet with my quiz scores and my average is 92.30. So, not concerned about not passing the test.

I will follow your advice on all my upcoming quizzes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne