DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Vic Australia

Welcome to the forum Blu.
Suppose you are using Fly app correctly and following DJIs instructions ?

It sounds like it's a binding (linking) problem between aircraft and controller ?
What's happened to cause this, new aircraft or controller ?
(Usually they are bought / arrive all ready to go, matched up / linked from the start.)

Check this DJI tutorial quickly to see if this is what you are experiencing, and if so, if any info there can help.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum Blu.
Suppose you are using Fly app correctly and following DJIs instructions ?

It sounds like it's a binding (linking) problem between aircraft and controller ?
What's happened to cause this, new aircraft or controller ?
(Usually they are bought / arrive all ready to go, matched up / linked from the start.)

Check this DJI tutorial quickly to see if this is what you are experiencing, and if so, if any info there can help.

I bought it through Kogan .. refurbished from DJI..the tutorial is experiencing a few problems

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

I bought it through Kogan .. refurbished from DJI..the tutorial is experiencing a few problems

Should be linked already then, refurbs from DJI are set up ready to go like new ones.
If they missed it somehow, it should be straight forward like the tutorial.

That's not playing for you ?

If you can try that process specifically and still no luck, might be time to call Kogan and arrange a replacement, should be fairly simple to get an exchange one which hopefully is ok.

The controller so phone talk to each other but it just won't connect..have I got to pair the phone to controller..the phone charges from controller. Could you please send the link to the video again as I didn't get it? Thanks
Should be linked already then, refurbs from DJI are set up ready to go like new ones.

If you can try that process specifically and still no luck, might be time to call Kogan and arrange a replacement, should be fairly simple to get an exchange one which hopefully is ok.

Reactions: Droniac
The controller so phone talk to each other but it just won't connect..have I got to pair the phone to controller..the phone charges from controller. Could you please send the link to the video again as I didn't get it? Thanks

Reactions: Droniac
The video is a good starting point, it SHOULD be in post #2 for you to watch right there, minimised or maximised, or you can click the appropriate link bottom right and watch on YouTube.

I'll post link here with a break in between . com, just cut & paste that into a new browser window, remove the space, and see if that works.

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=L_EC61fzeUc

Maybe mention here you have the latest Fly app downloaded ok, and what device (phone or ipad / tablet you are using.

Thank you very much for the link.. I am using Xiaomi Pocophone MIUI ..I have reinstalled the app.
Thanks again
The video is a good starting point, it SHOULD be in post #2 for you to watch right there, minimised or maximised, or you can click the appropriate link bottom right and watch on YouTube.

I'll post link here with a break in between . com, just cut & paste that into a new browser window, remove the space, and see if that works.

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=L_EC61fzeUc

Maybe mention here you have the latest Fly app downloaded ok, and what device (phone or ipad / tablet you are using.

Thank you very much for the link.. I am using Xiaomi Pocophone MIUI ..I have reinstalled the app.
Thanks again

That device MIGHT be your issue.
It's not showing up on @msinger 's excellent list of compatible devices . . .

Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO & DJI Fly (Updated Daily) | Phantom Help

Now android is hit and miss at times, so your phone MIGHT be ok, and just not confirmed as ok on the list above.

Hopefully someone with that phone can share any experiences.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925