DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from WA State...Yakima Valley

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Porky
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Porky
Hello! Welcome! I too am in WA State. Spokane! Have relatives in Yakima area... Well Union Gap, Zillah, Grainger etc. actually... tried to check out your video but hyperlink doesn't seem to work...spent many days vacationing there... Correction... hyperlink takes me to YouTube but I get this message...

Did ya know their is a WA State in Australia ??

Hello! Welcome! I too am in WA State. Spokane! Have relatives in Yakima area... Well Union Gap, Zillah, Grainger etc. actually... tried to check out your video but hyperlink doesn't seem to work...spent many days vacationing there... Correction... hyperlink takes me to YouTube but I get this message...

View attachment 78006
I'm in Sunnyside WA to be specific. Sorry for the YouTube link failing. I'd attempted to upload the video to this forums system, but it kept errors. I refereed to some troubleshooting threads and saw linking to youtube post was an alternative. Made a YouTube account and posted that video yesterday...next thing i know my account has been made inactive. Not sure who I may have offended other than a few seagulls. I've requested an explanation but the language they throw up during the process makes it sound like they owe me no explination if the dont what to...I'd love to share the clip with you but need to find a way to allow that...

Attempt 2 at posting the Cannon Beach Video with Nikon Image Space...youtube pulled my account down shortly after I posted it yesterday...must have chocked some AlGoreRhythm in the system...

I'm in Sunnyside WA to be specific. Sorry for the YouTube link failing. I'd attempted to upload the video to this forums system, but it kept errors. I refereed to some troubleshooting threads and saw linking to youtube post was an alternative. Made a YouTube account and posted that video yesterday...next thing i know my account has been made inactive. Not sure who I may have offended other than a few seagulls. I've requested an explanation but the language they throw up during the process makes it sound like they owe me no explanation if the dont what to...I'd love to share the clip with you but need to find a way to allow that...

NIKON IMAGE SPACE

Nice, that sure takes me back. We were big into windsurfing, I'd love to fly in the gorge.
Nice, that sure takes me back. We were big into windsurfing, I'd love to fly in the gorge.
What a coincidence...1 weeks ago I was at Mary Hill State Park positioned on the North side of the Columbia from Biggs Junction. I got this "un cut" footage in a 20 knot wind...bit of a challenge.

Welcome to the forum and the hobby :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ