DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from West Texas

R.Lopez

Reactions
New to drones need help ! 1st drone Mavic 2 with smart controller current. Version v01.00.0284 will not update to current Version all I get is this message (failed to get server information,please check your network connection on WiFi or network failed retry on DJI Assistant.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! Grew up in Buda (on onion creek south of Austin).

To help with your problem: Hook the controller and drone to your computer and update via the DJI app on the computer. Instructions are in the online manuals:

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

You can update the Mavic 2 firmware from the DJI Assistant 2 application like this:

The Smart Controller can also be updated from the DJI Assistant 2 application. Follow these instructions:

View attachment 68535
Not working for me : Step 1234 are not a problem when I get to step 5 i do not get a firmware List/Version to pick from all I get is network failure retry. I give up! Can i safely fly my Mavic 2 with my current Firmware Versions: 01.00.0284(RC) 01.00.0200(AC) ?

Is there a memory card in your Smart Controller? If so, remove it and try updating the firmware again.

Is there a memory card in your Smart Controller? If so, remove it and try updating the firmware again.
No memory card not sure what to do next maybe send it back to DJI. Not sure if this would help out anyone or everyone trying to help but I did notice dji go 4 app on smart controller is Version 4.3.4 same problem with smart controller will not update. Again I’ve done /tried both WiFi and dji assistant with no luck!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark