DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Wigan UK

Hi pal. Just got my first drone, Mini2, also living in gods country :)
Looks like there are few from Wigan on here, Should be able to share some goods spots around here for flying :)

Well at lest my Landing Mat, Mem Card and LED Strobe Light have turned up.......Hoping for the main event tomorrow :)

Thinking about it, Used to have a Spot for RC Nitro Buggy driving around Three Sisters................Might be worth checking it out once Drone Arrives

:( no delivery today, Sales person I spoke to on Friday working from home did not sort order out with dispatch :(
Phoned again today and at last it is on its way :) even got a discount for the messing around :)

Looks like I will be able to start my test flights at the weekend :)

Now have liability Insurance, just in case :)

Last edited:
Another Drone less day :( this time thanks to Dpd, seems the delivery drive could not be bothered getting out of his van to do the delivery. Have him on CCTV pulling up in works car park. 30 seconds later turning around and driving out of car park :(

I hope it is a different driver tomorrow ?

One small good thing, now upto £30 refund for messing around, give it a few more weeks at this rate and they will be paying me to take the Drone lol

I love the smell of black coffe and a new Drone in the morning ? charging battery's, 1 at a time, controller charged,will do updates and reg tonight when I get home from work ?

All 3 Battery's charged, Controller Charged, Firmware Updated, Drone marked up with CAA ID, settings checked (Max range set at 300m for test flights) Mem Card fitted and formatted, Phone checked and works, Liability Insurance up and running. Now just need to see what the weather is like at the weekend :)

Last edited:
Hi All

After seeing workmates Mav Mini in action (Very Impressive), I have just ordered the Mav Air 2 and looking forward to flying it :)

Should add already completed CAA Requirements for flying drones of this size and have all my IDs
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
activmonk