DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Wisconsin

doc3

Reactions
Hey, everyone - freshly licensed new Part 107 drone pilot here. I do building inspections and damage appraisals for insurance companies for a living. I've been thinking about getting licensed for a while now - what finally kicked me into gear was an attorney request to do video of a roof. Unfortunately I didn't get that job, but I'll be ready for the next one!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Thanks! I know Lake City fairly well - my daughter did a veterinary internship in at UF in Gainesville.
Cool! I actually go to Santa Fe College in Gainesville and intend to transfer to UF.

Hello from the Crossroads of America doc3.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum, and congrats on the 107. Enjoy, and happy flying! 👋🏾

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000