DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello . . . from WV, USA [Mini SE]

IFlied

Reactions
Flew some of the small, cheap drones a few years ago - lots of fun, and frustration, but couldn’t justify the expense of a “real” drone. Until Mini SE came along. Yeah, for me, this is a real drone.
So, lately I’ve been reading many, many excellent, informative posts here - a real education.
Had an interesting experience today that I want to share - post with photo will follow soon.
But first let me offer “Thanks” to the members here for sharing your insight and expertise!

Welcome to the forum! We are happy your first experiences with us have been positive and informative . . . looking forward to your future posts. Carry on Pilot!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy safe and happy flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Flew some of the small, cheap drones a few years ago - lots of fun, and frustration, but couldn’t justify the expense of a “real” drone. Until Mini SE came along. Yeah, for me, this is a real drone.
So, lately I’ve been reading many, many excellent, informative posts here - a real education.
Had an interesting experience today that I want to share - post with photo will follow soon.
But first let me offer “Thanks” to the members here for sharing your insight and expertise!
Welcome to the forum from another West Virginian and Mini SE owner.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329