DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello new mavic pro 2 pilot in the north eastern part of the Netherlands

Ninabeertje

Reactions
Hello folks,

Just bought a mavic pro 2 as a addition to our gopro karma. The first flights where ok but on tbird day lost three times connection between drone and controller. Had to oower down controller to gain control at drone again. Lucky drone decended to about two meters by itself. Now it iz send back for repair.. Hope to get it back soon

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Sorry to hear about your bad luck :(

Oh ok, you said pro. They have zoom model much cheaper than elsewhere. Little scared it is some old stock and they soon will have new units with possably fixed issues like You have.

Hello folks,

Just bought a mavic pro 2 as a addition to our gopro karma. The first flights where ok but on tbird day lost three times connection between drone and controller. Had to oower down controller to gain control at drone again. Lucky drone decended to about two meters by itself. Now it iz send back for repair.. Hope to get it back soon
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Ninabeertje
I do not know if my issue is a known one and happens more often. If this is so the question is if it is hardware related or software. If software they can fix it

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78