DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello - West of Scotland, UK

Michaelfollan

Reactions
Hi All. I have been lurking in the forum and learning a lot about my new Mavic Air. Haven't had much opportunity to fly and take photos or shoot video due to bad weather. I do hope to go out this afternoon and test the intelligent flight modes. Great forum, very useful for learning from your knowledge.

Hope everyone is well

Michael

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Michaelfollan
Welcome from Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome from Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Thank you. Very kind of you. Have a great day as well.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Air, I absolutely love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Hi All. I have been lurking in the forum and learning a lot about my new Mavic Air. Haven't had much opportunity to fly and take photos or shoot video due to bad weather. I do hope to go out this afternoon and test the intelligent flight modes. Great forum, very useful for learning from your knowledge.

Hope everyone is well

Michael
Howdy from Wyoming @Michaelfollan , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

So as I said had a fly around. It was actually pretty windy which doesn't show here. Also despite an excellent weather forecast, the cloud rolled in as usual from the west. Anyway, it is a steep learning curve I just went at 1080 for this effort. Any advice always gratefully received.

Hope everyone is well

Michael
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying